Adobe Photoshop CS for photographers
Evening, Martin. Adobe Photoshop CS For Photographers. 1st ed. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2004. Print.
The above book discloses the main features of Adobe Photoshop, i found it well explained and it has aided to edit my picture.
The various tutorials available at Lynda.com have also aided me to achieved the style I wanted to apply to the project.
Photoshop CC 2017: Nondestructive Exposure And Color Correction
“Photoshop CC 2017: Nondestructive Exposure And Color Correction”. Lynda.com – from LinkedIn. N.p., 2017. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.
The above image has been the most challenging to edit.
The clone stamp tool was employed in order to remove unwanted objects and the Brush tool aided me to repair certain sections of the photograph.
The photoshoot session has generated me more than a hundred pictures.
Adobe photoshop which is a raster graphic editor was employed in the post-Production phase in order to edit the project.
Multiple tools were employed to edit the pictures, the most significant were:
- Threshold for the sin city effect
- Curves to fix the black and white
Camera Raw filter employed to achieve the night/ dark environment by tweaking the temperature and exposure properties.
- Quick selection and Pen tool in order to select part of the picture.
- Clone stamp and the brush tool to eliminate unwanted parts of the picture
- Adjustment layers and smart objects in order to keep the original file
- Adjustment > Black and white
- Add Noise